We’re supporting our clients as they adapt to the unprecedented circumstances brought about by COVID-19. As a result, we’re currently only recruiting for essential roles during this time.
Are you looking for a new and rewarding role? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment? Are you outgoing, organised and understanding? Great! We are looking for enthusiastic people with great customer service skills to join our friendly team. Working in a call centre environment as a Customer Service Advisor you will provide telephony support to customers facing or currently in financial difficulty.
What you will do:
- Work as part of a warm and welcoming team
- Provide a superb level of customer service
- Respond to inbound calls and make outbound calls to customers in mortgage arrears giving them options to move forward
- Recognise Sensitive and Vulnerable customers showing empathy and provide support to meet individual needs
- Carry out administration duties
What you will need to succeed:
- Experience of delivering exceptional customer service
- Experience of developing strong customer relationships
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A good level of numeracy skills
- Confidence in using multiple computer systems
- To be a great listener, naturally empathetic and genuinely want to help others in times of difficulty
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- 23 days holiday (raising to 27 days with service(
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Free onsite parking
You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You’ll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you’ll do next:
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact.
It’s important to note that most of our sites are now closed and employees are working remotely where they can. Where offices are required to stay open, we are following government guidelines on personal hygiene standards, daily cleaning of employee work areas, maintaining safe distances and limiting the number of people in the office at one time. We also have clear policies on business travel and continuity.
The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we’re doing everything we can to keep our employees and customers safe during this time.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £18,135.00-£21,500.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Store discounts
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Flexible Working Options Available:
- Work from home